About Organize This!!!
Dianne Thomas has been helping clients both in business and residential improve their environments since 2012. After many years as an Executive Administrative Professional in the corporate world, Dianne decided to pursue a lifelong passion for turning chaos and clutter into a manageable order as a career. My passion for helping folks create an environment conducive to their lives is our most important goal.
Working with us you will simplify your life by enjoying your time, your space, your paper, your possessions and your life. Getting rid of clutter or bothersome mess will decrease your stress in your life and will improve your time management skills. We will help design logical orderly systems and routines that will work in your home, office and life gaining control over your material possessions. After our organizing sessions you will find the time and energy to pursue your personal dreams and goals. We can teach you skills and help you develop strategies that can be used again and again.
Our services include time management, focus improvement, prioritizing, paper management, downsizing and orchestrating relocations and much more. In addition to our onsite organizing services, we also offer phone coaching.
Dianne is a proud member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
Commitments to my clients:
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will protect confidential client information: credit card numbers, addresses, proprietary information, family information, financial information, etc.
- I will be professional and on time. I will be positive and solution oriented at all times. I open and close each organizing session with open and honest communications with each client.
- I will not discuss personal issues or take personal calls during my sessions with clients, unless there is an emergency.
- I will not judge anyone for their situation. I will listen to my clients as well as remain empathetic while they allow me to be in their most personal spaces and places.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind
- I will abide by the National Association of Professional Organizers’ (NAPO) policies and guidelines on ethical behavior.
I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge what I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.